- Backoffice edition of our bluepos® POS software
- Simple administration of your cash register with familiar operation
- Master data maintenance and reporting functions
With the version of our bluepos® cash register software especially adapted for the work in the back office we offer you the perfect supplement to your SCHULTES accounting system for gastronomy and retail. From any Windows tablet or PC workstation, you can use bluepos® backoffice to access your cash register or cash register network in the company via a network connection, for example, to edit master data or call up reports from the archive. Thanks to the retention of the user interface familiar from your SCHULTES cash register, administrative work can be carried out without time-consuming training.
Simple administration in a familiar environment
- Reporting functions – Use the extensive reporting data of your SCHULTES cash register and underpin strategic decisions on a secure data basis. Combine different cash reports according to individual needs and use the different export functions for your evaluations.
- Master data maintenance – With bluepos® backoffice you can edit articles and product groups in the usual way or create new operators and areas.
- System configuration – administration of cash register settings, the setup of modules or the design of new interface elements succeed with bluepos® backoffice without a lengthy training period for a new software.
- Independent – Thanks to independent software and flexible network connection, you no longer have to go directly to your business premises for master data maintenance or report evaluations, possibly even blocking important cashier workstations with administrative tasks.
- Cost-efficient – By specifically shifting work processes to a complementary software solution such as our bluepos® backoffice, you not only save unnecessary travel, but ideally also the investment in an additional and possibly only partially utilised cash desk.
- Edit cash register and user settings
- Master data maintenance
- Access to all cash reports
- EAN code management
- Recording of working time
- Voucher management
- HID smart card reader
- Intuitive operation through familiar user interface
- Compatible with all current bluepos® accounting systems
- Working environment independent of the business premises
- Simple administration and reliable data for management
Requires the connection via network to an existing bluepos® cash register or a cash register network.
The bluepos® backoffice software runs on almost all (touch) PCs and tablets with current Windows operating system.
(Windows 10; Windows 10 IoT Enterprise; Windows Embedded POSReady 7)
Minimum hardware equipment:
Current quad-core processor (e.g. Intel Celeron J1900 or better)
4 GB main memory
64 GB SSD or hard disk
Network connection (LAN / WLAN)
USB port for peripherals
Our specialist dealers will be pleased to advise you on the selection of the optimum hardware components for your application.
The bluepos® software combines modern technologies with more than 30 years of experience of SCHULTES Kassensysteme in the development of POS systems.
Our products are distributed throughout Europe by authorised dealers. To receive information about our products or to find a dealer near you, please fill out the form and send it to us.
We will process your request immediately and provide you with the requested information.
If necessary, we will forward your request directly to a SCHULTES dealer near you.