There are many reasons for carrying out the cash management process digitally from start to finish. Turnover data generated during the daily use of the cash registers can be processed automatically: the connection to DATEV Kassenarchiv online supports you with an end-to-end digital process. From archiving to cash book to financial accounting: an automated process that is accompanied by your tax advisor. Our established bluepos® software supports you with intelligent solutions and useful functions.
Digital process from the cash register to the tax advisor
Security through daily archiving of your data
According to the legislator, cash register data in cash-intensive businesses must be archived in an audit-proof manner since 01.01.2017 and must be available and immediately readable at any time in the event of an audit. With DATEV Kassenarchiv online, you meet this requirement by archiving the cash register data subject to retention reliably and GoBD-compliant with maximum security for 10 years in the DATEV cloud. The basis for this is the DATEV data center, which is certified according to ISO 27001.
The bluepos® software supports you with intelligent solutions for the online connection to MeinFiskal. All booking data, including the data from the technical security equipment (TSE), is automatically transferred to the DATEV cash archive online on a daily basis.
Connection to DATEV cash book online
With the cash book interface, cash data from DATEV Kassenarchiv online can be automatically transferred to DATEV Kassenbuch online and made available for accounting. This creates a continuous digital workflow from the cash register to the accounting system. Cash register data can be conveniently transferred to the accounting system on a daily basis.
- Daily legally compliant data archiving – POS data is archived in an audit-proof and GoBD-compliant manner.
- Archiving of TSE data – The data of the TSE (technical security equipment) is archived online in the DATEV cash archive.
- Proper cash accounting – Cash accounting in DATEV Kassenbuch online is simplified by automatically generating entry records based on the archived daily financial statement.
- Relief through efficient workflows – The high degree of automation creates smooth workflows from the bluepos® cash register to financial accounting.
- Convenient and digital data transfer – The bluepos® cash register data is transferred to DATEV Kanzlei-Rechnungswesen in the form of accounting proposals. Your tax advisor posts promptly: this up-to-date database creates transparency at all times in the event of an impending external audit.
All information about the bluepos® module DATEV MeinFiskal summarized for you in our flyer.
Our products are distributed throughout Europe by authorised dealers. To receive information about our products or to find a dealer near you, please fill in and send us the following form.
We will process your request immediately and provide you with the requested information.
Our products comply with the KassenSichV 2020
Cash register systems
With the current SCHULTES cash register systems we offer you modern and reliable cash register hardware “Made in Germany” in proven SCHULTES quality paired with the innovative functions of the bluepos® cash register software.
Cash register software
Cash register applications as PC solutions are becoming more and more popular. Our bluepos® POS software can be operated on almost any POS hardware, a Windows PC or tablet and is therefore particularly flexible to use.
Mobile ordering systems are indispensable in the catering industry for an optimally running service. SCHULTES offers suitable mobile solutions such as our bluepos® mobile app or our Orderman® connection so that you always remain competitive.
Our back office software is used for communication between your SCHULTES POS solutions and the back office. From here, you maintain master data and transfer it to connected cash registers of any number of branches.