- Uncomplicated user identification at the POS
- Contactless transponder keys
- Safe and wear-free magnetic mechanism
Permanently integrated in most of our POS systems, the SCHULTES transponder lock, which is also available as a separate accessory, complements almost any POS hardware or PC system with an elegant solution for reliable and fast user identification at the POS. The high-quality waiter lock is part of the standard scope of delivery of our bluepos® POS software.
Smart registration at the checkout
- Time-saving – Our waiter lock guarantees reliable operator logon at your cash register even in hectic situations. Thanks to the integrated magnet, the waiter’s key engages reliably in the lock from any angle. This saves tedious password entries and, above all, valuable time in service.
- Reliable – The contactless transponder lock mechanism is wear and maintenance free. The elegant housing with its noble metal front is also robust and suitable for use in the catering industry. The accompanying keys also have a solid and handy design with a practical fastening eyelet for secure attachment to the key ring or lanyard.
- Individual and secure – Each key is individually coded and guarantees a unique and secure operator assignment. At the same time, the system prevents unauthorized access to the cash register or cash register functions. Individual keys can be assigned different authorizations in the cash register or, after insertion, can also be assigned to call up extended cash register functions.
- Further product features
– Contactless MIFARE® transponder technology
– Extension by almost any number of operator keys
– Robust and durable design
– Magnetic housing bottom
– Dimensions: 72 mm x 72 mm x 74 mm (WxHxD)
Our products are distributed throughout Europe by authorised dealers. To receive information about our products or to find a dealer near you, please fill out the form and send it to us.
We will process your request immediately and provide you with the requested information.
If necessary, we will forward your request directly to a SCHULTES dealer near you.
Our products comply with the KassenSichV 2020
Cash register systems
With the current SCHULTES cash register systems we offer you modern and reliable cash register hardware “Made in Germany” in proven SCHULTES quality paired with the innovative functions of the bluepos® cash register software.
Cash register software
Cash register applications as PC solutions are becoming more and more popular. Our bluepos® POS software can be operated on almost any POS hardware, a Windows PC or tablet and is therefore particularly flexible to use.
Mobile ordering systems are indispensable in the catering industry for an optimally running service. SCHULTES offers suitable mobile solutions such as our bluepos® mobile app or our Orderman® connection so that you always remain competitive.
Our back office software is used for communication between your SCHULTES POS solutions and the back office. From here, you maintain master data and transfer it to connected cash registers of any number of branches.